Notice of Accessibility
At Hi-Lo Hotel, we make every effort to be accessible for all guests to enjoy our property. Therefore all of our hotel amenities and public spaces meet the requirements of the American with Disabilities Act( ADA).
Here on our site, on the ROOMS & SUITES section, you can find details on our accessible guestroom accommodations.
In addition, we offer a wheelchair accessible path of travel into the hotel entrance and an accessible check-in reception counter.
Our restaurant, bar & lounge all have accessible dining options and our public restrooms meet ADA requirements.
Should any guest desire to request accessible transportation or need personal assistance while staying with us, simply dial the hotel operator and they will be pleased to arrange for an accessible car from our local car service, or connect you with local health/aid services.
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible business center
- Accessible meeting rooms
- Accessible restaurant & bar
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route form the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the meetings rooms
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the restaurant
- Accessible guestrooms with mobility features with entry doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Guestrooms accessible to wheelchairs (no steps)
- Guestrooms with roll-in shower
- Closed-Caption TV
- Accessible transportation with advance notice
- Service animals welcome
We strive to provide an outstanding online experience for all our guests – including those with sight, hearing, and other disabilities.
To ensure this, we are committed to complying with the Level AA success criteria of the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W#C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0).
Our site is designed and developed with these guidelines in mind. We test our websites to ensure that they are usable by guests who use assistive technology. While it is not always possible to do so to the letter of each checkpoint, we are continually developing solutions that conform to the spirit of each checkpoint, bringing together a high standard of practicality throughout the website.
In addition, our website allows guests the means to locate and book rooms with accessibility features.